Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed everyone's been posting pics of their AC in the AC forum, so I thought we could have the same here

Here's one of my 93 Mach Z, it has a '93 body, a '00 800 triple/triple, '00 track-carrying-thingy (forgot what it's called in English), 00 hydraulic brakes, 01 MXZ skis, 01 hydraulic front suspension, brand new track, brand new seat (I'm not in for racing yet, so I prefered a 2-seater so I can take my girl or whoever for a ride) and hmm that's about all there is to it. Unfortunately I don't have any action pictures, I bought it after the season and have only been able to ride it one day.

Here's a side shot:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and here's a semi-action shot

I removed the decals also

·
Registered
354 Posts
Nice ride, Nico!
  The best thing about your sled is that it is fueled by Swedish beer! Go for the low calorie stuff.....smokes less!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Here is my 01 mxz 700, also in the SW pics page.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (vtjq @ May 29, 2002, 02:56am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The best thing about your sled is that it is fueled by Swedish beer! Go for the low calorie stuff.....smokes less![/b][/quote]
I wanted a pic with much smoke, but maybe I overdid it a little bit
It looks like it's on fire or something  

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
here's a side shot of my rocket...for next year:
Black belly pan
2002 decals
maybe polished tunnel
that's all you're allowed to know about for now  

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
An action shot..from last year, but its a gooder

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Another action shot...this years...but not so good...

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Geez Rocketman,are you riding a Mini Z  in that pic? That is like King Kong driving a semi  
 You are one big dude,maybe you are the JOLLY GREEN GIANT

Jumpin mxz7

·
Registered
357 Posts
If y'all don't mind I'd like to post a pic of my brother on his 2000 MXZ 700, fly'in hi!!

The only thing, and I mean the only thing man, that I don't like about his sled is it's happiest at full throttle!! (I know, I'm sure most of us prefer'em that way&#33

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Z570SS @ May 30, 2002, 05:43am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The only thing, and I mean the only thing man, that I don't like about his sled is it's happiest at full throttle!![/b][/quote]
Haha, I know that problem

If I go like 70-80 km/h, my sled sounds like it's running stationary... It's almost like the engine is saying "Could you please USE me!!"

·
Registered
230 Posts
This is my '99 600.taken in 99.Sorry about "no helmet" but you know how it is when you realize soeone is watching you goof around......and they are holding a camera..

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DooinVT @ June 01, 2002, 08:43am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is my '99 600.taken in 99.Sorry about "no helmet" but you know how it is when you realize soeone is watching you goof around......and they are holding a camera..
[/b][/quote]
Thats some good AIR you got there, thank god you did not land on your head !

Well i got the F3 back, Its going to be the wife's sled if i can get my hands on a nice Z.........

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
That sled is ultra clean Dan..good job in hanging on to it!

1 - 20 of 135 Posts