Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is a standard silencer allowed on the ofsc trails??

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh really, man that does suck i really want to put some buzz in my sled, stock isnt good enough :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
That still doesnt make sense to me because modifying the stock exhaust and replacing it with an aftermarket are two different things. Either way Citation-83 a standard can is not going to raise any flags with the trail cops. If it were me i would run the standard can. No guarantees though if you get a ticket. My buddy has been running a standard aftermarket exhaust, a full system on his and the stop officers didnt say anything.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if they just stop you to check if you have all the required papers and what not, they dont look under your hood do they. if i get a silencer i dont plan on being an idiot on the trails making it loud as possible,i will stick to the trail speed limit, i will only be using the noise on the lake and on my own property.

·
Registered
976 Posts
All I know is some silencers are quiet :)

and some sound sweet :D

and LOUD PIPES CLOSE TRAILS :cussing: I seen it happen, my friend put a can on his Ultra for no other reason then noise. They closed a section of trail under the hydro lines which first of all was a good place to to have the trail but he could be herd a mile away. :bash:

Zoom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts