Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a picture from wednesday on my way home from town, town is 100 miles away. Thought I should share. I will be able to start riding weekend after next. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
:D I would be riding now,....that is more snow then we had all year!!! I have been trying to convince the wife that we need to move to the yukon or alaska but she aint buying my ideas!!! Thats awesome man....you have snow!!! :D :p :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
What an awesome pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Man am I jelouse OMOTM! Riding already that's nuts. Man what i wouldn't give for snow now!! Happy Riding and give us more pics, NOT!~! ;)
Caleb

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NHSCALEGATOR40, that might be a picture of me when I was younger LOL I have a set of whiskers now.
Steve, I do sometimes ride my sled to work, NOT. Even though I could. Its only 14 miles away with good trails. I just don't really care for trail riding, I trailer 60 miles to ride in bottomless powder, should be very soon. We also ride until the end of May, and sometimes into JUne.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Alaska has GOT to be the closest place to heaven that one can get!! Absolutely awesome!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Since I was raised in and around Ft. Worth, Wolfman. You are absolutely right.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!! lol. Great pic

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Originally posted by OMOTM@Oct 12 2002, 05:39 PM
Since I was raised in and around Ft. Worth, Wolfman. You are absolutely right.
Looking again at those pics, there is DEFINITELY enough to ride on, It's time you got out there and get the first ride of the season in!! :hallo1:

·
Registered
886 Posts
It isn't fair. Quit torturing us! I can't take much more of this or I'll end up like the guy in the AC ads sitting in the living room in my gear covering myself with ice.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I lived in Anchorage for the better part of 10 years, but didn't ride back then. If I knew then, what I know now, I'd be in it. Downside of Delta Junction........coooold! in the heart of the winter.

·
Registered
360 Posts
OMOTM do you have a big house we could all stay in? You don`t mind a few riding buds. Very tempting to put the sled on a plane and come play! If team Renegade come`s knocking on your door.... Let us in ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts