Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there will be a CD-ROM with the manuals & part catalogs on it for '03? Ski-doo had one in '00. My dealer ordered the '01 CD-ROM for me when I bought my MXZ. It never came in & I never heard of one for this season.

Maybe mxzwfo will have heard of something.

·
Registered
310 Posts
how did you get the 01??  i need one, but it would  be nice to get the 03 for my REV

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I never got it. It was back ordered the whole season.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Back during the 2000 season I knew a guy who had that one. When I got my '01 MXZ I figured the CD ROM would be better than having the manuals. Plus you could print off what you wanted.

·
Registered
310 Posts
yea, i have seen the 99 or 00 i cant remember which one i saw, but i would love to have it.  ESPECIALLY FOR 2001 series and 2003.  but i DEFFINETLY think they will have one for 2003 models because they have a brand new chassis and stuff out, i think that the 2000's had diff suspension, and a bunch of diff stuff, so the 2003 should be coming out.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
How far back do the CD's go? I am looking for info on 95 Mach Z with 780

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IIRC, 2000 was the first year I saw mention of a CD-ROM. I read it that winter in an issue of Snowtech.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Where do you get those? I need one for a '01 mxz 700, anyone have one available? thanks

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Go to your Ski-doo dealer, maybe it was a US only deal. Let us know if you find anything out.

·
Registered
858 Posts
The Shop manual, parts manual and racing handbook for 2002-2003 will be available in Oct.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have the '99 and '00. I have a great dealer who order them as the dealer only version with parts manuals and flat rate time in addition to the normal stuff included in the consumer cdrom.  The dealer version of '01 and '02 is available but you have to find someone to sell you one.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Next question, does anyone know of a dealer that we could get in touch with? Maybe mxzwfo could bootleg some for us

The guy that told me about the '00 CD-ROM is now working at a Yammi dealer (he should hang his head) I'll see if he has a copy of the '01 disc. If he does, I'll ask him if I can burn a copy. I won't see him till the week after next.

·
Registered
858 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Next question, does anyone know of a dealer that we could get in touch with? Maybe mxzwfo could bootleg some for us   [/b][/quote]

Actually, my brother is suppose to be receiving the 2000-2003 CD shortly, and I'm not talking about the plain old customer one. He might be persuaded to make some "backup" copies  

·
Registered
310 Posts
haha yea its always good to have those backups, becuase you never know where CD's can end up??

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AC, if things turn out for the best, I'll spring for a copy.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have a 96 cd rom manual. The dealer has them in there catalog. You can also get them on ebay.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Anyone hear of the manuals on CD-ROM for the upcoming models?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Part #484 0691 00 will get you a 96-97 CD-Rom. Part #484 700 023 will get the CD for 98/99. I contacted Ski-Doo and 2001 was the last year they made this cd available. None for last year or this year. No reason why.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bobber, do you have a PN for the '01 CD-ROM?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts