Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there ever done the tour thru the factory in Valcourt? When I was in Valcourt in '94, there didn't appear to be an office entrance where you could inquire.

Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
this hasn't been answered in over 3 years. i'm sure cat and polaris have tours.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
'doo has factory tours, but they aren't publicized. Yes, Cat & Poo have tours. A friend has checked them out while heading out to Sturgis.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Originally posted by mlabudda@Apr 22 2005, 07:36 PM
give it another 2 weeks and yuo will be to cory9 :bash:
[snapback]418514[/snapback]​
digging up the oldies for me brings back alot of fond memories. i still remember the days when we thought we might never hit 500 members.

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
It is funny to re-read them and recognise some of the members past and present. Makes you wonder what happened to some of them?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Kris

They have the J. Armond Bombardie Museum there across the street from the plant. It's actually the garage that he started out in. They're open everyday except Christmas and New Years. They have all of the information there for plant tours. My son and I stopped in there when I had to go to Montreal for GM Council. Unfortunately, he wasn't 14 yet and that is the minimum age for plant tours. They would have been building SeaDoos when we were there in the spring. Sleds start building in August I believe. If your Skidoo dealer can't get you any info, then try calling the plant or the museum. That's if you're still interested. You gotta love Paul for digging up these old posts.

Jeff

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Jeff. When I was there, all I could see were employee entrances. Not really a front office per se. Kind of like just walking up to 1 of the secondary gate @ the plants here in Oshawa.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts