Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
To the best of my knowledge Lazer makes all of ski doos helmets, including the modular. Lazer helmets tend to be considerably cheaper than doo, the only difference being the name on the side of it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
See if you can find a holdover from last year. The graphics IMO are much better, plus dealers should be discounting lastyears stuff! If all else fails check eBay

·
Registered
26 Posts
The other post is correct, LASER currently private labels helments for both Ski-Doo and in the past Yamaha as well. I would stick with Laser if that is your preference, but If you have not tried a Moto-Cross style helment with goggles vs std. Full face helments, I think your missing out. If you think the moto-helmets are too cold to ride, you might try the following combo, which is what I do with excellent results and NO-FOGGING. a light weight baklava (pull it down around chin), and a NO-FOG mask, wide frame Goggles and a Bell Moto 6 or 7 helment. If your still to cold, I have one moto helment where I added a three snap kit and then added a long SUPER SEER shield, wear up when in woods, pull down when on lakes, same as the oval races use, works great, and you'll never go back to standard full face helmet again. Good Luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts