Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new sledding jacket this season, and I'm looking at a Ski-Doo Holeshot jacket. It's a 2006 year jacket and the color matches my sled. I just want to know if anyone out there has a Holeshot jacket and what they think of it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Need to know what type of riding you do, where you ride, temps you ride in, are you normally hot or cold when riding, do you have a large or a small windshield, do you wear a TekVest?

Jeff

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need to know what type of riding you do, where you ride, temps you ride in, are you normally hot or cold when riding, do you have a large or a small windshield, do you wear a TekVest?

Jeff[/b]
Mostly trail riding, temps always vary, most of time neither hot or cold, I have the same windshield as your sled and I don't wear a TekVest.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I have the holeshot jacket and LOVE IT! It's warm but it's not too heavy for when you get a little aggresive on the trail. I too wanted something to match my sled and ending up finding a brand new one on ebay. I had this coat for the 2nd half of the season last year and wondered why i waited to get it after I wore it the first time.

Do you plan on going to any shows this fall? I would look there if you are, and if not check out ebay.

This year I am going with a lower windshield than last year but I do feel it will still be plenty warm enough.

I'm actually wearing the jacket in my sig pic.

Snow4

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the holeshot jacket and LOVE IT! It's warm but it's not too heavy for when you get a little aggresive on the trail. I too wanted something to match my sled and ending up finding a brand new one on ebay. I had this coat for the 2nd half of the season last year and wondered why i waited to get it after I wore it the first time.

Do you plan on going to any shows this fall? I would look there if you are, and if not check out ebay.

This year I am going with a lower windshield than last year but I do feel it will still be plenty warm enough.

I'm actually wearing the jacket in my sig pic.

Snow4[/b]
I thought that was a Holeshot jacket, that's why I IM'd you a few weeks ago, remember. You just made my mind up to get one, thanks. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts