Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just got back from the ski doo spring tour show and here are some pictures of the rev xp's. I cannot believe how much lighter they are! I sat on all of them, rocked em back and forth, its amazing. Still not sure about the looks though!

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
No wonder its lighter 1/2 of the sled is missing in the first photo :lmao:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No wonder its lighter 1/2 of the sled is missing in the first photo :lmao:[/b]
hahaha..very true, although i must say they are much much lighter. i could easily pick the back of any of the xp's up with one arm well off the ground whereas the rev's i couldn't move nearly as much.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
No wonder its lighter 1/2 of the sled is missing in the first photo :lmao:[/b]

You're tooooo funny Simon.
But ever observant as always.

Below are some pics of the prototype demo model at the Chicopee SnoCross Races.

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
LOVE the new dash, not so crazy with the gray side panels.[/b]
I probably would've been in the market for a GSX, but the red, black & grey looked crappy.

Why couldn't they mould the side panels black as it doesn't show the exhaust crud. Or red/yellow to match the hood?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I probably would've been in the market for a GSX, but the red, black & grey looked crappy.

Why couldn't they mould the side panels black as it doesn't show the exhaust crud. Or red/yellow to match the hood?[/b]
i think they would have looked better in black as well

·
10,054 Posts
with it cut in half,,, it looks like you could take off the rest of the hood and attach a phazer hood right up to it,,,, personally, I like the looks,,, specially the one with the yellow side panels,,, a definite attention grabber.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts