Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who has x team racing . Lets get together and play it online. Works great even on my slow connection. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought it at wally mart last year for $20 CAD. Great graphics but u need a 3d card. You can download the demo from the site

Click this

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Someone else must have this game. You can get it from ebay for 3.99 USD lots of them. :( :)

·
Registered
963 Posts
I got the game, I have to say that it's the best sled game ever made. if you think youre a good snowcross rider, just wait and try the game out, its really dificult but fun. The graphics are excellent and you have so much move to chose from while in the air, it's breath taking. If you can get youre hands on this game, you'll be happy and will have lot's of fun during those boring summer day's. Ask the game for a chrismas gift or something.

·
Registered
624 Posts
:( Sorry,, the old Troll would like to play, but his old box don't cut it.. :(

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I tried to play it for the first time since the spring. There's no sound :angry: I checked the setup & the sound stuff is set for "on". It worked OK before. Why would it be quiet now. I'm playing a CD right now, so it can't be the speakers.

Maybe I'll have to uninstall it & reinstall it? ??? ??? :withstupid:

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jacqui we own both those games, This game is more realistic and much harder, but it is lots of fun and has great graphics. They have a free online area where everyone can meet and race together. :D

·
Registered
799 Posts
Hmmm... I have a hard enough time with Sled Storm. My daughter's always kicking my butt on that one. What's that saying, something about art imitating life? :p Maybe I should get her set up to play it online.

Jacqui.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Originally posted by cooley@Dec 4 2002, 07:06 PM
intel graphics drivers arent suported :angry: ??? :cussing:
Cooley, I had sound & music for the game in the spring when I was playing it. It's a Dell 8200 new in February. I haven't charged the sound card or anything since. Just the usual Windows upgrades. Maybe I'll try to install it on my laptop ???

·
Registered
140 Posts
i wish they would make a snowmobile game like that for PS2 or XBOX. Like ATV Fury for PS2 you can free ride. They do have some snowmobile games out but none that you can free ride that i know of.

Looks like a cool game!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
i was just over on amazon.com lookin around and i see there is a new one....well to me it is....called snocross xtreme....anyone played it ??? any good....what are the options on it....ive played snowmobile racing...polaris snocross, and got the demo for ski-doo-x ...polaris seems the best so far...also i heard that yami has one to...what is it?? is there a demo....-INDY

·
Registered
190 Posts
Originally posted by rjmlakota@Dec 11 2002, 09:22 AM
i wish they would make a snowmobile game like that for PS2 or XBOX. Like ATV Fury for PS2 you can free ride. They do have some snowmobile games out but none that you can free ride that i know of.

Looks like a cool game!!
You can free ride on X-team Racing.

-Josh

1 - 20 of 20 Posts