Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, it's now 2/26 and the website is still the not updated.  This is unacceptable in my opinion.  No update, nothing.  They could have just said "we are having difficulties with the new page" or whatever.  But to advertise all over the world that (Yesterday) all of the new sleds would be on the website and then...  What a bunch of slackers!  That's not how you do things if you expect to be a leader.  

I picked Ski Doo because at the time I fealt like they were head and shoulders above the rest of the crowd.   I would expect this from the others but not Doo.  

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
The site is updated and running.check it out.It was kinda like telling a little kid santa wasnt coming. I emailed bombi about their site not running yesterday.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I called them as well and they said it was suppose to be up last night.  It seems customer service took a ton of calls from what the person I dealt with said.

On my version the US english won't let me in.  I agree with sledboy, not acceptable.  The marketing folks I am sure are not happy with the IS dept.  - Brazoo

·
Registered
530 Posts
HUH, I went there yesterday and found all the info I needed.  You guys must be looking at the wrong page.  I didnt have problem veiwing all the new sleds.  Try again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts