Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I sure do love my Dodge stump pullin Diesel!  Great mileage too.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Well I ride an arctic cat which shouldn't matter to much for this poll.  Oh well.  I have 2000 Chev Silverado such an improvement from my 94 Grandprix.

·
Registered
741 Posts
99 f-250 super duty crew cab for me. Ohhh yeah v-10 baby.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
yeah I love my cummins also.I was at the diesel shop yesterday they had 5 duramax diesels in there that had broken cranks.I was real surprised,my uncle about s#$% his pants he had just bought one 3-4 months ago and he was with me and seen them with his own eyes.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I'm a chevy man, but work provides me with a truck, and free gas, so I'm usually driving a ford.

FishHog

·
Registered
739 Posts
'02 Chevy Duramax 4x4. I've only had it about a month. I like the 18 MPG, much better than the 10 MPG I was getting with my Dodge. I've heard I should see about 20 or maybe even a little better. I'm just glad I don't have to spend my overtime $$$ on truck repairs anymore. MORE $$$ to spend on the sled.  :D

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by mxz7@Dec. 15 2001, 10:00pm
Sorry Rick M.I am a auto tech. and always combine the two from the mighty G.M. Just vote for chev,and also other GMC owners.And they can leave a reply and yell at me.
Ok, I'll yell at ya!!!!  

These yams are trailered by a GMC Sierra.
 :D

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
nice the way the asian vehicles are noted, JAP. LOLOL

atleast we know what the rednecks drive.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I have a Ram 4x4 and a jimmy,but i use the dodge for hauling just to ensure i get there and back with no problems.lol
I have no idea what paul is talking about cause rednecks don't
sled,drive 4x4's hunt/fish or drink beer.Hmmmm starting to sound like a country song.

·
Registered
756 Posts
traded my '95 Ram V10 4x4 for an '01 Ram Quad cab V10 4x4 sport. Just lifted it and put 33/12.5-16's on it. real men drive big blocks w/4.10's, Power baby

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Originally posted by Rick M@Dec. 16 2001, 8:50pm
You forgot GMC. :angry:  ???
GMC (I'll refrain from my nickname for the company) is the same thing as Chevy.  They are both built in the same assembly plant down here in Texas.  Arlington, TX to be exact.  :D

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
My winter tow vehicle is a 1988.5 Suzuki Samurai.  This vehicle is slated to have a 1.9L turbodiesel engine stuffed under the hood as soon as I get the gearing issues taken care of.  :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sorry Mr. Wolfman but my GMC is not a pickup and it is not made down there in the big old state of TX.And it only shares the engine and drive train with it's Chevy brother the TrailBlazer,perhaps the pole should have read Chevy/GMC or just GM and everyone would be happy.
 :p

1 - 20 of 97 Posts