Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
winterfreak,
 leave it up to robert lyons the guy has seen everything and done everything on a snowmobile. i'd like to spend a winter out there with him.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Would sure hate to get run over by that one!!!!  Bet it does wonders for the bed of a trailer!

·
Registered
858 Posts
If that thing starts darting, you start flying  

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hmm, thast very interesting.  I bet they have awesome control.  But maybe a little bit too much.  The only time I've seen wheels on a sled is at the track.  But those are rubber, and are meant only for tar.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
i would think that it would bite way to hard on the trail.  but in low snow condition, i wonder how two boogie wheels put on the front  would work,  possiblely on a longer bolt with a few spacers.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
My first thoughts on these is: he couldn't afford precision skis to keep front end from darting. Next would throw snow on slides for lube possibly. Gas station bell ringer hoses look out, LOL. Get a carbide wheel and go thru barb wire, and buck brush. Very dangerous, the liability of falling into or stepping on one of these under or above snow Would not be Worth marketing them. I can see recall already, UNLESS they put a top fender on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts