Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me, or does everyone have this problem. I ordered a set of ZX chassis reinforcements from my dealer back in July and I still haven't recieved the parts. I ordered other things and it came in right away, but the reinforcements were ordered directly from Ski-doo and they haven't come in yet. I'm worried will I get them by the time the snow falls?
Others have this problem? !!!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I have had the same problem. But it seems like my order always comes in, just when I'm about to tear a strip off the dealer.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I ordered a couple parts (precision skis, long track kit + track, gears...) and never had to wait more than 4 days.

·
Registered
692 Posts
i order my parts on line out of state i dont need to pay tax put shipping picks up for that and get things with in 2 weeks. i got sick of calling a dealer and playing that game, id rather pay a extra 5 or 10 in shipping and get the service!
i use ingles performance in ny

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to have to start to do that too. I just like supporting my local dealer. It helps me out in the long run when I need to purchase a sled. :)
Hmmm, I'll wait another week and see what happens, if not I think I'll order through someone esle.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have been waiting for a grill kit for almost three weeks now. If it is not in by the weekend, I will be going elsewhere. I am sure someone has it in stock.

·
Registered
678 Posts
No problem here. My dealer has just about everything in the current catalog in stock. :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
i put a order in for every bushing in the fornt end times 2 for two sleds on friday, just got the email and will have them friday. not bad for something like 40 parts!
hell i had my whole front end chromed in less than a week service service service, like i said you spend the extra 10 bucks but you get what you pay for!
im one to spend the extra and get the service!

·
Registered
310 Posts
FEDEX

·
Registered
354 Posts
Ordered snow flap from Bombi-Direct 10/28 4p.m. Fedex had it at my door at 3p.m. 10/31. Regular shipping charge, not express. Some guys have all the luck!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I have been buying parts from bombardierdirect.com like an earlier post said, fedex 2 day at gound rates...

I ordered a part last Firday and had it here on Sat morning around 10a. and while there was an overnight fee, they did not pork me for the Saturday delivery...

Note that the bombi-direct parts come from a warehouse in greenville sc!

try it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts