Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I put some new Skidoo Percision skis on my Pro x 600. The mounting kit skidoo supplyed had all the needed washers/spacers to do the conversion. The sled handles like a car, now doing 70 mph on fresh snow she turns when and were you want it to go don't have to lean into it to make the sled turn at high speeds. No more darting on the packed snowy trails. Holds the front of the sled up on the power snow. The only complaint I have is that you fell every little thing that the ski hits everything, but this is do to the fact that I am riding on 6-8 inches of fresh snow with no base once the snow sets up it will be a sweet setup. I put 40 miles on the skis last night and 120 on the sled this year and am loving it.
I recommend this setup to all you Polaris riders. SWRules

·
Registered
310 Posts
YOU HAVE 6-8" of snow!!! Damn, tomorrow now it looks like were getting all rain. what a suprise.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D :D :D Yeap it is wonderful. :D :D :D

·
Registered
708 Posts
sound like a great upgrade!!

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
XC 600 Im glad to here that you got them installed. I phoned the bombi tech line from the dealers on friday, and guess what he could tell me nothing about the adapter kit and about putting it on your sled. Go figures eh. They are the best thing since sliced bread.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just in case any wants to know the Canadian part # is 860504700 which gives you the saddle loop and rubber cusion and all the needed bolts washers bushings etc. I am sure that this is the regular skidoo kit it is not specifically made for a Polaris. I had to drill my stock bushing out just a bit and install one spacer bushing on the inside of the saddle and one on the outside of the saddle due to Polaris wider spindle but that wasn't a problem. Also the rubber cusion had to be cut down 1/2 inch. :D

But I hit a sign in the ditch today and now I need a new bottom cut it right in half. This sign was laying down in the ditch. I will be sending the bill from the new bottom to the municipality and they will be buying me the new ski they are lucky I only have a brused elbow or they would also be seeing a law suit. :angry: :cussing:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts