Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1992 Safari GLX 2 up for me and my wife. I got it real cheap, not in that bad of shape but it has a bad motor. Back of the seat is ripped. Windshield is cracked and the hood has a couple small cracks. I wanna rebuild the motor it is a 462 liquid. I wanna strip the hood and fix the cracks and then repaint it. I checked with a couple doo dealers and they told me new hood decals, a seat cover and windshield are all discontinued. I need some help with these parts. I could find a aftermarket shield but decals and seat cover could be tough. ANyone know where i could get these parts? I plan on fixing this sled up. Thanks!

·
Registered
252 Posts
there was one of those on ebay the other day,i think it was the same year. it did have some damage to the pan, but the engine was good and the other parts your looking for looked good as well. i think it was less then $100 at the time i saw it. it might be worth looking into. i'm sure you would be able to harvest alot of other good spare parts you may need later.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts