Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got home from skidoo show picked up a modular helment for 350 no tax it is really big show lots of vendors three different rooms of stuff this year royal has a huge booth no tax and free shipping on orders over 100.00 i was really inpressed this yearand i picked up a snow X winter coat last years model for 189.00 what a steal.:) :hallo1:

·
Registered
530 Posts
No, Mass was not there, I asked as soon as I walked in.
Zip, Who did you get you helmet from/ Was it Kannissis marina?
The show actually seemed smaller this year, I know my wallet is alot smaller and I didn't even get half the stuff I wanted...I'll get the rest tommorow when the wife's not there.
:devil:

·
1,327 Posts
Dan was right,

I have never seen so many rev's in one place.

It looked like they were multiplying.

It was great to finally meet everyone, I can't wait for the snow to fly so we can get some SW ride pics on the site.

DP

·
Registered
530 Posts
Well, I know I didn't get in the pic with all of you, But it's funny that I did get in one of the pics, The last one posted of the floor area, theres a trailer with the front of the lid up, under a TopCap sign. You can't see me all that well but I'm front of the trailer beside the guy in the white shirt...LOL.
Got to go get ready as I'll be there today as well.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
It was a great show. I think Dan and his friend snuck off with dpaige to go check up on the "local Talent" LOL .It was great to meet all of you and Dan finally made it.

We also ran into Thundercatzr there at hyis booth and he gave us an awesome deal on some dvd's. If you are looking for dvd's or vhs check his booth out as he had the BEST deals.Better than the other 2 vid sales people there. Snowcross.net Video Sales is his booth.

Last edited by LadyK at Oct 26 2002, 12:49 PM

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I didn't notice them as I wasn't interested :D But afterwards the guy I went w/ said about the Polaris sleds looking dirty. I noticed on the 500 MXZ in the 'doo display that the finish looked quite drab compared to my '01. Maybe it wasn't polished or the hood is molded black rather than painted. Has anyone else noticed this?

The "hood" on rhe black REV there looked nice & shiny though. Mind you that is offset by the pebbly finish of the side panels. I never thought to ask the "experts" there if they might improve the panels in '04.

We also noticed that the MASS gang wasn't there :withstupid: I should have asked the OFSC people what their take on the situation was.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I would expect Mass knew they would be in trouble if they had a booth there.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts