Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Dan, you shouldn't have done that. I bet Fishie is heading for the 401 as we type :D :D

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rev, i was chatting with jessica (skidoochick) and we were planning a ride but i dont think its gona happen ! just a bit to far ???

·
Registered
959 Posts
the green goes right over me im right on the path !!! im the half way point maybe i should jump in the truck and start drivin hehe

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Originally posted by DanR@Oct 24 2002, 07:16 PM
Rev, i was chatting with jessica (skidoochick) and we were planning a ride but i dont think its gona happen ! just a bit to far ???
At first glance I thought that said "cheating"! LOL :p
That is quite the drive...

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Originally posted by revrnd@Oct 24 2002, 08:08 PM
Dan, you shouldn't have done that. I bet Fishie is heading for the 401 as we type :D :D
<span style=\'color:red\'>HEY!!!!!

I think I'm being made fun of here....... :doh:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey skidoochick. I'm headed out north of salmon, ID to do some Elk hunting on the 30th. Is there any snow in your area? If so How high up.
Thanks

Cam

·
Registered
29 Posts
Originally posted by camdu7@Oct 25 2002, 02:14 PM
Hey skidoochick. I'm headed out north of salmon, ID to do some Elk hunting on the 30th. Is there any snow in your area? If so How high up.
Thanks

Cam
Just a few flakes a couple weeks ago, but nothings stuck yet : ( Hopefully within the next few weeks. It's just been cold.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Actually, I was just referring to square one where I hide amongst the S.P.O.RE.S and leave them digging out when they try to follow me to the real snow off the trail. ;)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
you go right by, the wife and i will jump on the band wagon, heaading out to montana in jan anyway, have to try to stay away from the spores. interseting how so many people can ride the same exact sled, where the same clothes, and helmuts, and be so darn stupid.

·
Registered
29 Posts
:D I don't even know of any snowmobile rental places around here so i guess that's why there's not very many of them. Most of them are around Yellowstone.

·
Registered
229 Posts
My version is Stupid People On REntal Sleds. I haven't planned my Montana trip for this season yet. Hey Highlander, have you got your F7 yet? I've talked to two people from Crookston who were getting F7's. One has already picked up their red F7.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok here is the plan ! i will rent a school bus with a 10 place trailler in the back and pick you all up on my way down ! Now we only need about 1000$ in gaz money ! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts