Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it is really cool to meet someone on a great site like this, then finally meet them face to face! Now you know where I live, we can run into each other more often!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Ya i agree,  it's nice to meet new friends with common interestes.  Saturday was fun but too many "big-dogs" there for me to content with!  There was allot of fast machines there!

Anyone who is setup for ice,  Secord lake is where you want to be!

·
Registered
17 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (skidoomaster @ Feb. 04 2002, 08:31am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ya i agree,  it's nice to meet new friends with common interestes.  Saturday was fun but too many "big-dogs" there for me to content with!  There was allot of fast machines there!

Anyone who is setup for ice,  Secord lake is where you want to be![/b][/quote]
Are they gonna have races again this coming weekend there? It is a little bit of a drive for me but I would go this coming weekend if the ice is safe and people will be there?

Please let me know if anyone knows...

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TCAT1000 - This coming weekend is the Gladwin Co. Ice Carnival on Wixom Lake, about 10 miles south and east of Gladwin. There will be allot of grudge racig there this weekend, with allot of heavy iron.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I had a lot of fun on Saturday at Secord.  There were some fast sleds there.  
MXZ800 - Thanks for keeping us updated on the events in your area.  Hopefully we'll see each other again before the end of winter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts