Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im getting a pair of c&a sport skis for my sled...what is the weight difference between these and the stock polaris ones...any big differences ill notice with the c&as???-INDY

·
Registered
310 Posts
I just bought a pair of c&a pro race skis for my MXZ. my skis last year SUCKED!! From what ive heard there is a big difference between c&a and stock skis.

·
Registered
310 Posts
thats good to hear Go4it, my sled handle SO BAD last year. Cant wait to get out there and try the C&A's!!! :)

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
its pricey to buy new skis,but you wont regret it,it took me a few months to convince go4it to get them ,then i let him borrow my skis for a week then he realized how much better his sled handles with good skis :D

·
Registered
299 Posts
I bought a pair of Simmons skis for my 01 edgex 600 and at first I was somewhat dissapointed at myself at spending the money cuz I did it on an impulse, but that feeling dissapeared about 150 feet after I installed them.. these skiis rock. They have the dual runner like ski-doo's new skis that everyone is raving about, but they also have a flexible ski hoop and tip that do wonders to dampen vibrations and small bumps out of the trail. they are like power steering for your sled... I know I sound like an infomercial, but they improved the riding characteristics so much that I am probably buying a pair for my wife's sled this year. Also alot of custom mountain sled builders use Simmons skis as they are great in the powder.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts