Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spent the afternoon checkin what i could which isn`t much didn`t really do anything but still no go but seems hard to pull over now guessin that can`t be good any ideas?

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
spent the afternoon checkin what i could which isn`t much didn`t really do anything but still no go but seems hard to pull over now guessin that can`t be good any ideas?[/b]

make sure the belt ain't grabbing on the clutch... and its the right belt etc...

does it start? you didnt really provide much info...

·
Registered
24 Posts
make sure the belt ain't grabbing on the clutch... and its the right belt etc...

does it start? you didnt really provide much info...[/b]
sounds like you nailed it. how did it run when you put it away??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yah ran great when i put it away. did have it running for a bi t in garage three days ago and then we got snow so fired it back up no problem went for a little run and she felt boggy and quit so i walked back now ive put new plugs still no go but was ok to pull over now stiff ?hasn`t started since it quit

·
Registered
180 Posts
spent the afternoon checkin what i could which isn`t much didn`t really do anything but still no go but seems hard to pull over now guessin that can`t be good any ideas?[/b]

hey buddy that's good when the sled is hard to pull over it means you gotta lot of power in the beotch. (a lot of compression)

·
Registered
180 Posts
hey buddy that's good when the sled is hard to pull over it means you gotta lot of power in the beotch. (a lot of compression)[/b]

also you might want to pull your drain plugs. if theres gas you gotta problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts