Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I call my buddies yellow MXZ The banana peel.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I've got a 95 XLT that I have as a backup sled that I call either Junkyard Dog or Sanford and Son, becasue it is the conglomerate of parts and pieces from about 4 different sleds.  It has safety wire stitching keeping a 14 inch crack on the hood from spreading.  Plastic skis off of a 2001 edge x, complete with yellow ski loops, which my girlfriend thinks matches really well with the purple color scheme on the hood.  What can I say except looks don't make it run!  My friends call my Red and Yellow Edge X Ronald Mcdonald.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Any form of transportation is a female. Ships always have female name for instance. Makes sense if you think about, sometimes you love you sled busting the drifts, the next second you hate it because the engine blew up. Besides its expensive! What better reason to make it female?
                                     Ryan

·
Registered
167 Posts
i thought i was the only one that called my sleds baby the bad part is i have 9 sleds and they all seem to have the same name from time to time except when some of them are you piece of sh#t

·
Registered
416 Posts
I usually call mine "sweetie" when she pulls me out of a bad situation. Other than that it usually as few explicit words when something happens. Gotta blame it on the machine.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Things of grace, speed and beauty are usually referred to as a SHE. (at least thats what Alfalfa use to say, or was it Spanky)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I call mine "baby'' also!  Of course it's a she.  Sometimes she gets called a few choice words.  But that's only if she lets me down.  Most of the time I swear at myself! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts