Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if its been posted yet but I was wondering if anyone is going this Friday??? Going to be all the new Poo's, Doo's and Yammi's on display under one roof.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jason....you sure would look good on an 600 RR :whistling:[/b]
The wife said I can either get a new truck or a new sled this year, not both :whatever: . So it looks like a new pickup this year and a year to get the bugs worked out of my new XP :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
465 Posts
wow, I live in Farmington Hills, and I didn't even know about this...
do you have more information?

thanks,
Frank

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I went last Friday it's well worth the trip....

Rick

·
Registered
465 Posts
hope the place isn't that packed, I would love to be able to sit on one of the new doos.

Frank

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
That might be dooable for Rick and I.....are you going Jason? and what time doo you plan on being there? Idooski? What day's are the Grand Rapids show? I wish this were on a Sat.. it's hard to go to work then get down there too.

Snow4

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That might be dooable for Rick and I.....are you going Jason? and what time doo you plan on being there? Idooski? What day's are the Grand Rapids show? I wish this were on a Sat.. it's hard to go to work then get down there too.

Snow4[/b]
I am going but I'm not sure on the time yet. I will let you know as soon as I talk to a few other people that I may be heading down with. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I am going but I'm not sure on the time yet. I will let you know as soon as I talk to a few other people that I may be heading down with. :thumbsup:[/b]
:thumbsup:

Snow4

·
10,054 Posts
wonder why cat isnt in on this one??? its nice when you can see ALL the new iron out there available under one roof.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts