Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw an ad for these in Snogoer...look like a sweet cheap cover up if you ask me...defintly considering in getting a set for our sleds....anyone got any feedback on them???just looks like a good deal if you ask me...-INDY

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
i have a set on my trailer they work pretty good. just becarefull when driving sleds on to move the covers away from skis when loading or u will ripe the covers not a bad product for the price. :D :D :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how heavy are they? we are now really looking into gettin a pairl, seeing as there only like 2.5 hrs away...and w/the rip the covers..do u mean theses covers or covers on the sled?? u didnt get any road spray either?? last ? i promise...how hard would it be in the spring time to beable to remove the whole thing???...need to be able to haul the quad for the farm...thanks a TON! :thumbsup: -INDY

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
they weigh mabye 60 lbs they will stop the sled cover from floping around and ripping at the handle bars. :cussing: :cussing: and about taking off and on about 1 hour. :doh: :doh:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
toddszr600....the ones im talking about are in erie pa...www.sledshield.com but there may very well be distributors throughtout the area...-INDY

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just purchase a pair of black and yellow for my ski-doo. Was wondering how hard are they to insytall and do you get any leaking from placing the two together? If so what have you used to fix that? Freight was about $80 to MN as well. They said that ever since they placed those ads in the sledding mags they have had a ton of requests from people wanting to be distributors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts