·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Download didn't work for me either :nervous:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SORRY GUYS, I JUST DISCOVER THAT OUR HOST HAVE DELETED OUR FILE..

They sucks real hard....

Will try to find a solution and will post a good link soon, sorry again

·
Registered
720 Posts
I finally downloaded that thing on a T1 line, that took forever. I'm glad I chose the lowest quality copy :p

Nice work on the video, cool soundtrack too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
It's working, but man what a slow server!! It will be awhile before I can check out the video since the DL is so slow. I wouldn't recommend you download it if you have anything less than a cable modem as it would take all day!haha

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, i can download at 50kbs personnally..... SOme people will have a good speed some don'T ..... SOme people reported 115kbs yesterday

give your comments Phazer after :)))

·
Registered
505 Posts
now I get "page cannot be displayed"....but at least my password problem is gone?

am I a moron here ?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
My DL started at over 100KB and then dwindled down to under 10KB and held steady there. I normaly DL at around 300-400KBs with my cable, so who knows.
I started the DL while I was at lunch, so it will be waiting for me to view when I get off work. I'll let you know what I think, but there is no such thing as a bad sled video, so I'm sure it will be great! ;) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
You should upload it to a server like Kaaza or WinMX also to get it out to more people. ;)
I take it you don't have your FTP server password protected? Be careful! I have picked up several bugs that way even with anti virus up the wazoo! ???

Last edited by phazerhater at Oct 21 2002, 01:44 PM

·
Registered
310 Posts
i think it dl's faster now, i just got it from that new link, the high quality one, ive got DSL and its giong from 245kb-290kb. usually DL's at around 4-500 tho.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
give your comments after viewing the Video :)))

Yes, the FTP is password protected....

Well, im reaching my download limit,, i will let the FTP online another but after.... I have put my link on several SLed forum, so, alot of user come take the file

1 - 20 of 41 Posts