Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that saw what fun I have with my sled(s) and wants to get in on the fun, but doesn't have a ton to spend.

Looking for something that's low maintenance - dependable, nothing over about 1,500. (us)

What's out there?? :unsure:

·
Registered
18 Posts
My father has a 97 Skidoo MXZ 670 - 2600miles , he needs $1700 tho , its a great sled and very reliable , let me know , iam in Northen NY, you can email me at [email protected] , thanks !

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My father has a 97 Skidoo MXZ 670 - 2600miles , he needs $1700 tho , its a great sled and very reliable , let me know , iam in Northen NY, you can email me at [email protected] , thanks ![/b]

I sent him your e-mail address and the info....said he'd think it over, and if interested, he'd send you an e-mail....thanks!

Duane

·
Registered
18 Posts
ok thanks !

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
for 1750 you can take my 98 500. It has upgrades and been in the sw family care for 3 years now. For the 1750 I would meet in Cleveland as long as I got $50 up front to cover my expenses just in case.

Has under 4,000 miles and is a great starter sled. click in my sig for more info.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
for 1750 you can take my 98 500. It has upgrades and been in the sw family care for 3 years now. For the 1750 I would meet in Cleveland as long as I got $50 up front to cover my expenses just in case.

Has under 4,000 miles and is a great starter sled. click in my sig for more info.[/b]

I'll pass along this info. as well....I have read of the loving care that this sled has gotten, and some of it's adventures....thanks! :)

Duane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts