Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have been working on getting somewhat of and am sled team together for a while and i have really just started getting everything together. well here is the start. also if your interested in doing some hard riding im interested in meeting up wtih you. already playing trying to plan some stuff with guys from HCS and locals aroudn here so chim in. her is the myspace site. hope to get and .com here this winter to and products. we are putting out a movie and as of right now are only sponsored by allpartsracing (which is the company im a part of os realy mostly me aroudn here and then dan an gary out east) so looking for some sponsors to just for general stuff, production cost, website, so on so if you wnat to help we'd love it. here is the link
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=268328680

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also going to get stickers made if people want them. may have to put a small cost on them but hopefully not.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha, ill make sure to stuck some clips from the trip in jan dave. no one can make perfect circles like you do.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks mike, haha. im oging to get crap for that for the rest of my life arnt i

·
Registered
443 Posts
if your riding with him make sure your sled is strong

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mine will top about 90 but big mike over here withthe 900 ill say 110, what do you think mike.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Recall says 109? I don't know what it would do with someone who weighs about 170 :blush: Got a few surprises up my sleeve for this year :undercover: Even more for next year when the warranty is up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Recall says 109? I don't know what it would do with someone who weighs abort 170 :blush: Got a few surprises up my sleeve for this year :undercover: Even more for next year when the warranty is up :thumbsup:[/b]
that good, how did the clutching stuff work out and the riser?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I don't ride hard enough for you Freddy! LOL I'm just an ole man now![/b]

I thinkyou need to give yourself more credit.

Timespent - what are those stickers going to look like? It's a good name that will look even better on a sticker. :thumbsup:

I'm joining the myspace group, hope its ok.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thinkyou need to give yourself more credit.
Timespent - what are those stickers going to look like? It's a good name that will look even better on a sticker. :thumbsup:

I'm joining the myspace group, hope its ok.[/b]
ya id love it if everyone would join.
the stickers, the first set, are just going tobe the name in come cool righting. a friends girlfirends dad (well im friends with her to) owns a graphics company so im going to give him a call and get some made her hopefully next week. the second set im hoping to get a label made, kind like and insane asylum cartoon with a sled in it somewhere (still got to start putting something together yet) so im excited.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts