Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is my buddies and I in Walhalla ND 1997 my sled is the one on the right,notice the tape on the widshield from the 95mph roll from an hour earlier.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a closer look at my 97xc600,winter of 97.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anybody else have any pictures to share?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the oldest daughter and her toy.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
pic. from tuesday in paradise

·
4,440 Posts
pic from sunday who is the guy on the right?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Snorat, how old is your daughter and when did she start riding?  My boys are 18 mos and 3.5 yrs.  Want to get them Z120 next season.

Jim

·
Registered
333 Posts
We were out today, nice day only one mechanical problem....must have been because we were 13 sleds

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey DooMan, what year was those pics. taken?  can not be from this year. there's no snow!!!!!!! fill us in

·
4,440 Posts
ottocontrol those pics are from this year,the top pic is 1-22-02 in paradse heading to whitefish point,second is 1-20-02 in Irons area,Idooskis place,that is who is standing to the right.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My oldest daughter was 7 when we got the 120 and my youngest two were 4 (twin daughters).Yes I have three daughters a no sons.Get the sled now just don,t mess with the governer till he getts used to it,also get the quick change hub and gears so you can gear it down a little bit if you want to go slower.I don,t recomend running a slower rpm to go slower as the clutch will slip and wear out faster.Out of the box these sleds are set to go 7mph as regulated by the saftey standards set by the gov.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Hey dooman, the answer is Idooski to the right.   By the way, what is he holding in his hands?   I want his jacket too, but he won't trade me that jacket for a racing leather.  All I can say is, he better not leave it laying around.  LOL..

·
Registered
158 Posts
This is the first ride of the season.We ran some guy over on the trail,we didn't quite hide the body,his boots are sticking out in front of the AC. lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
this was taken at Two Top moutain in Idaho, about a month ago.  i can safely say this is the coolest place i have ever been.  the trees get packed so tight with snow, you cant even tell what they are anymore, and the snowflakes are about an inch in diameter.
very narow and dangerous trail, however.
I am the seccond one in on the right, behind the black mach1. not my sled tho.. its my dads

- Jason

1 - 17 of 17 Posts