Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, what video games have the best snwomobile games/programs?  I have Snowmobile Racing for windows...it's ok, but only 4 different tracks.  The details on the sleds are good though, each of the big four are represented.  Am thinking about getting the X-Box and wondering if there is a game out there for that system.  What do you guys have??

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Nothing competes with the real thing. I Have tried games out there and it isnt enough even to hold me off for the summer. Good luck

·
Registered
221 Posts
The only snowmobile games that I know of are Snocross Racing featuring Yamaha sleds.  This game is for the playstation and was 10 bucks at electronics boutique.  Its not bad and you can build your own track.  Another is sled storm also for playstation.  No name brand sleds, but you can do tricks.  Sledstorm 2 is out for the PS2. Haven't played it yet but it looks real fake, sleds w/rocket boosters.  I have a PS2 and all PS1 games can be played on it.  I guess their is a Polaris snocross game too, but haven't seen it in any store.
If I were you I would but a PS2, it's pretty sweet.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Polaris snowcross and Sled storm for the PS1 not bad games.

·
Registered
346 Posts
There is a PC game out there called SkiDoo X-Team Racing, there is website dedicated to it and you race other sledheads over the internet!

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
X-team racing rocks!! We should all play online once a week.Its free to play and the game was only $24.99 canuck bucks

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I second that X team racing is pretty cool

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LadyK @ Sep. 20, 2002, 7:02pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
X-team racing rocks!! We should all play online once a week.Its free to play and the game was only $24.99 canuck bucks

[/b][/quote]

Im in ! just say when and where  

X-Team ROCKS  

·
Registered
3,328 Posts

That sounds like fun.  Where can you buy the game, or can you order it on the internet?

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I've got Xteam racing

Bring it on

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FishHog @ Sep. 21, 2002, 5:09pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

That sounds like fun.  Where can you buy the game, or can you order it on the internet?[/b][/quote]
I bought it at Electronic Boutique try there or Future Shop maybe.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I enjoy Sled Storm on Playstation. Of course my 7yr old normally kicks my butt, darn kids. Rick.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts