Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched slednecks 4 on my computer. Those guys are all nuts. There isn't enough alcohol in the province of manitoba to get me to do some of those things. Plus to drink that much I would just pass out.

·
Registered
858 Posts
If you own it already
, you can download it from Morpheus. It's a media sharing program like Napster. You have to own it first otherwise it is illegal. ( had to post this for copyright reasons) They also have sledneck 3 which is pretty good.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Good call, Nick G.  Where is JED?  Overall, really a sick movie.  I could watch it a thousand times and it would still be good.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Garth Kauffman is the guy who broke his leg jumping the house.....  I just saw him on ESPN in the X games doing hillcross.  Jay Quinlan is the dude who overshoots his landing on the ski-lift...  

·
Registered
356 Posts
Yah the broken leg thing was something, but I think quinlan overjumping the ramp going over the ski lift was unbeliveable...Can you imagine sailing over the ski lift feeling great you cleared it so easily, but then you look down and your landing ramp is "also passing by" 25 feet plus! under your sled, and the only thing in front of you is plowed paved parking lot!!  We were debating if it was a good idea to push off from the sled, or should he have stuck with it??? we concludded it was a NO Win situation, and either way was not going to be pretty...... DooZ

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here is a pic for you all..This is Jay Quinlan at the big air comp..At a ski resort here in alaska..Hope you all like

1 - 13 of 13 Posts