Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's great! You can really tell how crappy of a winter it was all over by the video. Except for when they are way up in the mountains. Great Tunes on there too. Good Buy.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Its tough to top Slednecks 4.  But I would say that 5 is a close as you could come..

It's a great vid to call a few buddies over and enjoy a couple barley pops while comparing your skill to those on the tape!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (T_Cat @ Sep. 21, 2002, 9:44pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its tough to top Slednecks 4.  But I would say that 5 is a close as you could come..

It's a great vid to call a few buddies over and enjoy a couple barley pops while comparing your skill to those on the tape![/b][/quote]

Well Said.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Request for you:

Post up the entire soundtrack for the vid with artist name and title for the rest of us.

The soundtracks are always kickass on those vids.

A

·
0 Posts
Where can you buy these videos at?  The stores here don't seem to have 'em.  Is the only place online?

·
Registered
199 Posts
If you don't want to purchase it over the internet you can call me and I will get you any tape you wish..  

I also stock Hackers in Houghton Lake.  They will have all their tapes next week.  

Call me at 248-328-9282 before 11pm est..

or my cell 248-770-3333

Thanks
Chip Anderson

1 - 7 of 7 Posts