Snowmobile World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STOLEN!!!!! Last night a black Trailer and our three snowmobiles were stolen from the Flying M Truck Centre on Colonel Talbot Road near St. Thomas Ontario. Sled #1 & 2 2009 Ski-Doo 600 MXZ tnt 50 yr anniversary edition (the plain yellow one still has the Quebec plates on the left side); Sled #3 2010 Polaris Switchback Turbo. All three have 2022 trail pass sitckers on the windshield. We just want our sleds back.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
STOLEN!!!!! Last night a black Trailer and our three snowmobiles were stolen from the Flying M Truck Centre on Colonel Talbot Road near St. Thomas Ontario. Sled #1 & 2 2009 Ski-Doo 600 MXZ tnt 50 yr anniversary edition (the plain yellow one still has the Quebec plates on the left side); Sled #3 2010 Polaris Switchback Turbo. All three have 2022 trail pass sitckers on the windshield. We just want our sleds back.
hope you get them back , but I hope they catch the fuckers , I hate people that steal
thanks! We just bought them in November and used them barely 2x. Our 14 yr old was so excited, she got her licence and saved. We were trying to do this as a family thing to keep the kids mental health in a good place. When it affects my kids, Momma bear comes out!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts