Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of these ski's? If you have a set of these skis please give me a little info on them if you could....I have been have a little problem with steering my Fusion and was told these are the answer.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
ya mike theyd be great. they are like adding power steering. id get the podwerhound one though. they has the smae keel as the regular one just wider and betting in the deep snow. i think gobigparts.com and kjmotorsports.com have the best deals on them.

·
10,054 Posts
Mike, one of the mags just ran a pretty nice article on them. I will see if I cant find that article for you...

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
You might also like the SLT ski's which also are a little cheaper. a bunch have the powder version and they are a very aggressive ski. Should have jumped on mine Saturday to see.

I thought about getting the powderhounds this time but stayed with my PP's as they were tried and true with me and my group. The one thing mark and I both disliked about the slydogs is the mount bolt is in the plastic and not a metal bracket. Does it matter? I didn't want to find out... however to ?quantify? I have never heard of the ski cracking off at this location to date.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts