Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm man enough to admit that I'm ascared of snakes,really hate them! 3 well 2 left in the yard this morning while cutting the lawn, what the he#@ is going on? Haven't seen 1 in a couple years now 2 1/2 in 1 morning?:Bouncy::Bouncy:

·
Registered
595 Posts
i just had a bunch of frogs everywhere,hundred of baby frogs so maybe u can send snakes over here,my dog likes to play with them but apparently he"s to ruff.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe your dog would like to come over and play with the bunny's that are eating my hostas, and as long as he's on a roll he can have the chipmunks that are digging holes in the retaining walls, I think your dog and I are going to be good friends!

·
Registered
353 Posts
my terrier killed a black snake 3 wks ago, 2 wks ago wife found a brown snake 2.5 feet long in the tack room, hit a baby black and red striped one with the mower yesterday argh

·
Registered
353 Posts
yeah its hard to keep your mouth shut while wacking those weeds, funniest thing Ive seen, a black cricket jumped to get out of the way but went the wrong way, hovered over the spinning string for a second or two then was split down the middle. sureal
Do you use the shield or remove it and just let the string spin unprotected?

·
Registered
353 Posts
wife picked me up some mixable round up and a 5 gallon backpack, hand pump sprayer (bless her heart right?) still have way to many posts and such. That and the standing water. better off wackin em.
No new snakes, but killed a cockaroach the size of my thumb last night. probibly wont be the last. Bastards!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
found the other two snakes that got away couple weeks ago,, flipped the fire wood cover up to start a fire and there they were,,almost [email protected]# my pants,, there no longer with us,,,9 mil,,heads removed,,eagle food! I win.

·
Registered
353 Posts
You only win if your wife can get the racing streaks out of your pants

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wanted to post pics of the snakes but might be peta people on here,, not going to jail over critters i can't stand!! lol:greenchainsaw:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hardware Keybloogger

What is a hardware keylogger?

A hardware keylogger is an electronic device capable of capturing keystrokes from a PS/2 or USB keyboard.
A hardware video-logger is a tiny frame-grabber for capturing screenshots from a VGA, DVI, or HDMI video source.
KeyGrabber is the world's leading manufacturer of hardware keylogger and video-logging technology.

www.keydemon.com

·
Registered
353 Posts
Are you Kidding me Get this fool off our awesome site

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is this the same scum bag selling exercise crap? I just sent him a nasty gram,, not that it will help but makes me feel better!

·
Registered
353 Posts
maybe we should send him some snakes!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't you have some of those warm weather snakes that have a little extra bite in there bite? Might be cruelty to animals.

·
Registered
353 Posts
could send 'im some termites and cockaroaches ive got enough of those

1 - 20 of 23 Posts