Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like this is going to be the first sno-deo in awhile that will be rideable... Too bad im frikin working... maybe I will get out if i get sick cough cough.... yep i am feeling it coming on right now.... a real doozy.

whos going?...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm going, probably fri. night and bringin the sleds since the snow looks good. Gotta find a room tomorrow...

·
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good luck finding a room... i heard iot was real hard to get one froma a buddy who was booking today.... i have a family member who has a house up there this season... lucky me

·
Registered
129 Posts
I doubt you will be able to find a room now. They are prolly all booked. wish I could go :( :( :(

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Hey Powderboy,

your starting to look a little pale. You better go home, until your feeling better. :p

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am going Friday. Where we start riding from is only an hour from home. :p haha! Anyway, I checked with the NICE lady at the OLE BARN and on http//www.ilsnow.com and there is about 24 inches in the Plains and they are grooming Inlet as we speak. They will begin grooming the Plains as soon as they find a lost hunter. Plenty of snow and nice a cool. below zero there this am and 5 degrees at my house on Lake George. I can post a report Friday night when I return if anyone would like. Apparently for those of you who start from the parking lot on the Moose River Recreation Area Road, they have bumped the price from $5 per sled to $10 from what I have heard. Not confirmed though. From what I understand Indian Lake has pruchased 2 new groomers so they should hopefully be able to do a better job. Could be a Nor'Easter on Thursday. Have to keep our fingers crossed. :thumbsup:

·
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep it is confirmed... I have the BS virus and its a real doozy..... doctor sled ordered a weekend in old forge, days riding and nights drinking.... oh and he said a blond would help too.... man oh man this is going to be a tuff one to combat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts