Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;) Right now I have a Fan Sno Pro but im looking for a new liquid. My brothers a racer and he said you have to get it through the race department and in turn be a Arctic Cat racer. I have also herd "you can just order them" but I realy dont believe that. My brother was even considering getting a liquid (he even showed the form you have to fill out to get one). Anyone have any info? it would be greatly apeciated. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nelsons Speed Shop in Greenville MI. has two on thier showroom floor. Contact Kodde at Nelson's (616) 754-9185. He also has 440 ProX's and 440 REV's. Take your pick. I'd go GREEN. Oh wait a minute, I DID!

·
Registered
959 Posts
stayfrosty call young america or the englehart center they would beable to help ya out with that and they are just in madison or you could call morris enterprises they would know too

·
Registered
310 Posts
I wish my dealer had race sleds :angry:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Arctic Cat Sno pro are race only, no trail riding at all. Require mixed gas at 110 octane. Are only made for Sno cross heats....... :angry:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Alien, you can modify that so its trialable. Get lower compression heads, and get an oil injection system installed. also retard the timing 2 degrees, and fatten up the jetting.

·
Registered
12 Posts
you can give Dawn Haugen at the Arctic Cat race Department her number at the office is 218-681-9723. Thats how i got my liquid.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you try modify one it'll still burn up because there is no coolong in it, and i had tio send a resume to arctic cat to buy my sno pro

·
Registered
211 Posts
If you are going to attempt to purchase a new race sled from the factory, you will need a race resume. When you see them at a delaership, it is usually when they had a racer order them an extra one or when they have had someone order one and could not pick it up. Otherwise you can try and find a used one on the street. If you are trying to buy one form the dealer, you will be paying TOP DOLLAR!. Wait until spring and you can find them cheap, but you have to look hard to find a clean one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts