Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to put a deposit on a 2003 F7 FireCat this week, and I cannot decide if I want to spend an extra $500 on the Sno-Pro suspension.  Does anyone know exactly what is included on the Sno-Pro option?  My current sled is a 98 600EFI LE, it included clicker shocks and the front arm suspension adjuster.  I'm completely happy with this sled except it rides a little stiffly is the shudder bumps.  

·
Registered
533 Posts
I would like to see an F5/F7 with the new SS suspension!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Get the Sno Pro option, without question. I know, I may be a bit prejudiced since I own a Sno Pro. But, this option gives you infinate adjustment possibilities. The option gives you clicker shocks up front and on the skid. The spring rate may be different, too. I can't say if the front arm adjuster is part of the package; I'd hope it is. I am thinking REAL hard about getting the F7 in red with stars and stripes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What are the asking prices of these sleds as of right now? I'm looking into buying an F5, but if they're asking more than the ZR500s retailed for last year, I'm gonna be SOL...

·
Registered
65 Posts
The Sno Pro option DOES NOT include clickers or dial adjust or cross-link only firmer shocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How can it cost $500 more?  That's a lot of money just for stiffer springs and shock valving!

·
Registered
395 Posts
As I understand it the sno-pro option will have the resevoir clicker shocks up front,and the cross-link set-up in the rear.
Arctic Cat will have a full display at the Lake Geneva snowcross race next month.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Go to the Cat website on the 15th.  You should be able to build your sled on the site, print it off, then take it to your dealer with your down payment.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Check with your dealer Sno Pro option only adds remote resevoir shocks with stiffer setting thats it. Quit posting rumours !!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will have a chance to talk with an Arctic Cat Rep. on Tues. the 19th.  Hopefully I can clear this issue up once and for all then. I'll let everyone know what I find out.  

·
Registered
65 Posts

Go to the Cat early order site and see that whether you order a standard or Sno Pro option you get A 1" TRACK ONLY. Apologies accepted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cat may change but as I said no track option unless Michigan is special.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Here are the specs on the sno-pro rear suspension.
     Rear Suspension- Stiffest, high performance suspension inspired by our race sleds with remote resivior shocks.
     Rear Travel- 13.5
     Track- 13.5x128x1.375
No front arm adjuster or clicker shocks. I'm gonna miss that front arm adjuster  

1 - 14 of 14 Posts