Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has any input on whether I should get the sno-pro package w/ my F-7? I was originally told by my dealer that I would not like the stiff ride under normal trail riding. My pick-up date is Nov. 18th and I still have time to order the sno-pro pkg. so any input would be appreciated because I can't seem to make up my mind. ~Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just purchased the F7 standard package. I was also told the sno pro is a pretty stiff ride on the bumps. I figured i didnt need any more upgrades than what it comes with.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Unless you are an all out, balz to the wall rider that rides massive bumps or jumps, it doesn't sound like it would be worth it. If you just ride the trails, I wouldn't bother. JMO though....

·
Registered
884 Posts
PH, the other thing you have to think about is the weight of the person riding the sled. I thought our Sno Pro rode a little stiff, but my father loved it. He goes about 250# and then throw Leathers on him and he is a lot heavier. He really liked the stiffer set up for his size. Just something else to think about :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
:withstupid: Yeah, at least us fat people have a sled to ride! (no disrespect to your dad) One of the biggest selling points on the Sno Pro package for me is that it comes with a 1.375" lug track. :D

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Originally posted by catrules2000@Oct 10 2002, 10:24 AM
PH, the other thing you have to think about is the weight of the person riding the sled. I thought our Sno Pro rode a little stiff, but my father loved it. He goes about 250# and then throw Leathers on him and he is a lot heavier. He really liked the stiffer set up for his size. Just something else to think about :D
Good point. :D

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
:withstupid:

That's why I got a cross country last yr. I love not having to max out the suspension right off the bat. I'm in kinda a mid position on settings right now.

·
Registered
310 Posts
u gotta love clickers!!!! im ordering the zero x here in a few days.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
The sno-pro suspension is designed for racing... I think the stock F7 suspension will be more then enough to give the average rider a stiff race like suspension... If you trail ride i was told the sno-pro suspension would beat the #### outta ya

1 - 9 of 9 Posts