Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big 2 day snowcross race in Beausejour Manitoba this weekend. Saturday is qualifing with the finals on Sunday.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
zert800,
 if that snocross were here we would be going around to everyone that has a deep freeze and chipping out the snow for the big race.

·
Registered
10 Posts
zert 800, me and a buddy are riding to the races on sat. I'll have my black cc800efi with a cobra chrome w/shield, maybe you'll spot me there and we'll finally meet. Then i'm taking the kids on sun. Their dying to go too! It'll be great weekend! Are you riding out?  

·
Registered
110 Posts
They cancelled the msxra snox race in manistee Michigan for this weekend Feb 2! wish we had snow,consider yourself lucky you guys got a race! Good Luck?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was supposed to be riding up, but have gone and screwed up my right arm and can't hang onto anything (I was able to get my brother in law to shovel the driveway though) so I won't be riding up but I may still take a drive. If I'm there I'll be watching for you guys. It never fails that I get hurt when something important is coming.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like things have worked out for the best and myself and some buddy's will be riding up on Sunday. I've got a 95 zrt800 with 97 decals on it. Hope to run into you.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I was gonna go to that with my dad but there are drag races where I live on sunday, a poker run on saturday, so I figured I would stay home and drive. I think there are snowcross races in Minedosa Manitoba next weekend on Feb. 9

1 - 10 of 10 Posts