Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Nice pics.....hard to tell, but it looks like Budda has his front shocks on the wrong sides. :undercover:[/b]
Then your dealer installed yours wrong.
[attachment=41000:shakedown_024.jpg]

Had a great time and it was good getting out there with everyone. Thanks Mark for inviting me again. I will post some pics when I get a chance.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Nice Pics !

Glad to see you all had a good time :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice pics.....hard to tell, but it looks like Budda has his front shocks on the wrong sides. :undercover:[/b]
Hey----------- at least he put them on the Front!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Hey----------- at least he put them on the Front!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
this coming from the guy that can't even put on ski's and wanted to sell a sled because it darted!

Anyone else want a jab?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Then your dealer installed yours wrong.[/b]
Nope, mine were correct from the dealer, plus I've had mine on and off several times and know the correct placement.

It's hard to tell from the pic, but when correctly installed the piggyback ressy should face towards the front of the sled, otherwise you can't fully open the side panels. When you open the side panels, they should rest against the a-arm...not the ressy. Just an FYI....not try to "jab" anyone.

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Makes sense when you think about the door but what I thought was that you would want the ressy in the back so that if it gets hit it would not be forced back. That and I looked at some other pictures and it appeared to have been this way. Thanks Matt and sorry for jumping on your case.

If it is just for door ease though I will wait until next time I rebuild.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Makes sense when you think about the door but what I thought was that you would want the ressy in the back so that if it gets hit it would not be forced back. That and I looked at some other pictures and it appeared to have been this way. Thanks Matt and sorry for jumping on your case.

If it is just for door ease though I will wait until next time I rebuild.[/b]

No biggy...easy mistake. Other than not being able to open the side panel all the way, I'm not sure of any other negative effect.....never heard of one anyways. Also, no need to wait for rebuild, it's easy to swap the shocks around...plus it gives you another excuse to hang out in the garage and wrench on the sled. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
the star of the show
[attachment=41007:SW_shakedown_021.jpg]

My new baby
[attachment=41008:SW_shakedown_023.jpg]

Thanks Mark
[attachment=41010:SW_shakedown_004.jpg]

Mike, this is where you lost your torsion springs
[attachment=41012:SW_shakedown_012.jpg]

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Matts sled is sharp... I liked it a lot! But when I bought the Fusion I went in to buy an 07 Mach Z which is black and red. To bad you guys did not have a bigger trailer, shame you had to jumb those sled in there with just enough room for a little air. :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
nice pics Jen !!![/b]
Thanks! :p ...and thanks for letting me tag-along on the shakedown ride. Hopefully, I didn't slow everyone down too much! :blush: I had a real good time... & the weather was great! :thumbsup:

P.S. What a way to prepare for the holidays! :christmas:

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Thanks! :p ...and thanks for letting me tag-along on the shakedown ride. Hopefully, I didn't slow everyone down too much! :blush: I had a real good time... & the weather was great! :thumbsup:

P.S. What a way to prepare for the holidays! :christmas:[/b]
Thanks for the batteries Jen :thumbsup: your the bestest! :D
And I thought you did just fine on Snofrog's shakedown RIDE! :)
But I think next year If conditions are just as good I'm making
a FULL entire weekend out of it! :sleeping: -Dave

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Nice pictures Jen. Looks like you guys had a great time as usual. Looks like it was excellent conditions also. That gets the blood pumping. :D

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Great pics!!! Thanks for the invite, sorry I couldn't go....but Santa was a hit at our house. If I keep telling myself that, it makes the pain of not going feel better....lol

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts

P.S. What a way to prepare for the holidays! :christmas:[/b]
So Jen, how are do you like your new sled? Glad to see a you out having fun with your sled. You go girl !

Snow4

1 - 20 of 42 Posts