Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well looks like some areas got up to 8" of snow last night. Well, if you got snow in the MN and Wis area, even you ND and SD guys, what did you get in your area?? I haven't been outside but it looks like about 3-4" here in St Cloud MN. So anyways, what did you get?? Later.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
We got squat here! ??? They had weather warnings going across the TV last night like crazy, but it was mainly for the guys east of Fargo on through WI. Looks like the wisconsin boys are going to have over a foot by the time this little storm is through. :0:

·
Registered
364 Posts
We got 3 inches here in northern maine ( ft kent.) not anywhere near me though. Rangeley got a dusting ( maine)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After being outside, and checking the snow, we got about 5". That's awesome, hopefully this weather continues. :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am in East Bethel and when I left for work it was about 3+ at 6:30 am. It took me 1 1/2 hrs to get to work in Roseville which bites.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Three to four inches on Saturday :thumbsup: :) :D In today's paper it said that the Maritimes should expect a "good old fashion winter". Bring it on!! !!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Today nothern WI got something like 8" :D but I heard that it is going to rain tomarrow :( .Only If I didn't live 4 hours away :angry: and the sled was at the dealer being fixed.

·
Registered
959 Posts
northren wis got 6-8 down in southren wis we have seen snow but only about an inch total sofar nothing to be proud of it will come soon lets just hope that this winter is NOT like last winter

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its all gone here in St. Cloud. Oh well, at least we got a taste. Instead of last year when we didnt get snow until, what January???

·
Registered
20 Posts
In Norquay Saskatchewan we got 2-3 inches of fresh snow plus 3 inches of old snow. In some places there is less and some places more. Depends where it melted this past week. I took the INdy for a ride today. It was so much fun. But I only made 2 miles. Went quadding today where there was enough snow to drive the sled. It was fun and lets hope to get more snow shortly.

·
Registered
168 Posts
bout 4 inches in eastern SD all of it melted the very next day :( I really enjoy watching people ride the ditches when there is about 2" NOT

·
Registered
678 Posts
we had about 8" on the ground (east of rice lake) it lasted about 3 days and was very wet. It was enough to take the sleds out in the yard for a few minutes though!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts