Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michigan that is, for people that don't know. The reason I ask is because I'm going up this weekend and kinda wanted to take my sled for a rip around my buddies property if there's enough snow. Wanted to kinda test and tune a little. I know this would have to be done at night etc unless it is on sunday.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I know Gaylord got a couple inches today, and the snow belt is suppose to get lake effect all week. I heard Marquette woke up to 10" this morning :thumbsup: :D I might just have to eat turkey in the U.P this year. LOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am also going to Lewiston-Atlanta area Thursday night deer hunting and talked to my buddy who lives there today, no snow as of yet only flurries. No snow in the immediate forcast. :( I think I will put the sled in the back of the truck just in case. You just never know when it comes to lake effect.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sounds like we all ride in the same areas, we should get together sometime :thumbsup: I'm only 1/2 hr. N. of Gaylord if you guy's ever need an accurate snow report give me a holler. bye the way, rfmckee, who you callin' stupid..... LOL

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. Appreciate the info.
DOO-ADA2D, I'll have to keep that in mind to drop you a line for a report. Thanks again.
Robb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts