Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to CNN (what is currently being forced down our throats right now at work), They are forecasting snow for the Washington, Idaho and western Montana mountains down to between 4,000 and 5,000 feet TONIGHT!!! WOOHOO!! Winter is a comin! :thumbsup: :inlove:

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i hope so Wolfy but i still don't feel winter until i have to shovel it. last year the sled was covered in mud and dirt every trip to load the sleds. everytime i loaded the sleds i rinsed them off before i covered them i just didn't like the thought of the dirt on my sled.

i guess what i am saying is we here had no winter. :doh:

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only way I get to have winter without driving is to pull up various DOT and NPS webcams to look at snow pictures. :( Hopefully I will get to change this in a few years.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So do I Frostbit. Then I can fly up and rent a sled so that I can get buried alive in the stuff as well! :D

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heheheeeeee. Wouldn't that be all so true!! If I can only get the JD running, and get one of those rare freak storms down here. I'd get to be THE person in demand down here. :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Lucky SOB. I dont think we will get snow for a couple more weeks. But I know a few flurries will be around soon. Or at least I hope so.

A

·
0 Posts
Not for Michigan, they are forecasting 85 degrees for today and tomorrow. :( :cussing:

·
Registered
272 Posts
83 here in the twin cities but it has been in the 50's with lows around 38-42. For once we are around the average!!! :D Its been about five years!

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I dont like this snow talk one bit. I still have a long way... I would hope though for one good blizzard in the beginning on November. It could happen up in the adirondacks... I hope.... Be sure that everything is ready to go by November first though... :blahblah:

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Sunday morning, "after leaving the windows open all night" i woke up freazing like crazzy ! I started up the fireplace so it would be nice and warm for the kids. Just that got my heart pumping for snow :) I can feel it comming :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
85 here today.

I think I'm going waterskiing after work. Which isn't all bad, but I'm ready to put the boat away, and switch seasons.

FishHog

1 - 14 of 14 Posts