Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just outside downtown Detroit, 4" already.  Just got done plowing the parking lot for the second time. YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
165 Posts
16in by noon tomaro i'm finally get to ride out side the garage 16in by noon can ya dig it

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Might get in a little trouble riding in downtown Detroit!
I guess its better than not riding at all because it dont look like its going north!

·
Registered
165 Posts
If think about it detroit is'nt real fast with the snow plow so the streets are a great place to ride  

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Put it this way fellas, 16 inches of snow.  AC ZRT vs. Crown Vic Police Cruiser.  Who will win?

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I think we finally have questioned a real race here. Something tells me the lugs on the crown vic dont get good hook up on 16" of snow, but I could be wrong.... LOL

·
Registered
110 Posts
I live an hour north of Detroit and we got about 6-8 inches on the ground! I am heading out on the back country roads tonight and I wont have to pay $75 a night motel fees!

·
Registered
918 Posts
East Lansing Michigan got 8-10 inches last night. Too bad my sled is 200 miles away. Grrrr.
         Ryan

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
for the ride downtown detroit i think the lead will win, because lead has been known to travel over 2000 feet per second.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts