346 PM EST FRI DEC 14 2007

...WINTER STORM WATCH NOW IN EFFECT FROM LATE SATURDAY NIGHT
THROUGH SUNDAY AFTERNOON...

THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NOW IN EFFECT FROM LATE SATURDAY NIGHT
THROUGH SUNDAY AFTERNOON.

LIGHT SNOW IS EXPECTED TO OVERSPREAD THE AREA SATURDAY AFTERNOON
OR EARLY EVENING...BECOMING HEAVY TOWARD SUNDAY MORNING. SNOW WILL
CONTINUE DURING THE DAY...WITH NORTHERLY WIND GUSTS TO 30 MPH
CAUSING REDUCED VISIBILITIES DUE TO SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW.
SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS OF AT LEAST 5 INCHES IS EXPECTED...WITH THE
POTENTIAL OF 10 INCHES BY LATE SUNDAY.

I cant believe it... its finally happening, all my coworkers and snow haters are hating me... i was doing the snow dance all week and I THINK IT WORKED!!!! think snow!

·
10,054 Posts
telling us 8 to 12 just south of Findlay,,, MAN I CANT WAIT!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sledheaddude800 we def got to get together and do some ridin this year man, i live in monroe, goin to UT in the fall, do u ride streetbikes cuz we are always down there for bike night

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
sledheaddude800 we def got to get together and do some ridin this year man, i live in monroe, goin to UT in the fall, do u ride streetbikes cuz we are always down there for bike night[/b]
Is this bike ok with ya? LOL 2004 Yamaha FZ1

[attachment=41141:2004_FZ1_020.jpg]

[attachment=41142:Day_trip...2007_016.jpg]

[attachment=41144:Motorcyc...ides_060.jpg]

SnoFRoG Rides to... 2000 Suzuki Bandit 1200s :thumbsup:

[attachment=41143:Motorcyc...ides_019.jpg]

TSBR???? :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Here's our weather forecast in decatur michigan....

...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING TO 7 PM EST SUNDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN GRAND RAPIDS HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING TO 7 PM EST SUNDAY. THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

LIGHT SNOW WILL BEGIN TO FALL THIS AFTERNOON...HOWEVER A PERIOD OF HEAVIER SNOW IS EXPECTED TONIGHT INTO SUNDAY. ACCUMULATIONS OF A FOOT OR MORE OF SNOW ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH SUNDAY. BY SUNDAY... NORTH WINDS GUSTING 30 TO 40 MPH MAY CAUSE CONSIDERABLE BLOWING AND DRIFTING OF THE SNOW WITH NEAR BLIZZARD CONDITIONS POSSIBLE.

Wahoo!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
just over the river on the canadian side --just outside of windsor on lake st.clair -- just got the mach z back togeather and itching to go for a ride --please send some north of the border

·
Registered
70 Posts
just over the river on the canadian side --just outside of windsor on lake st.clair -- just got the mach z back togeather and itching to go for a ride --please send some north of the border[/b]
calling for 15-25 here by mon morning!!! Had the Vmax out today in the.. 4" of snow we have, runs awesome and pulls hard. Had to tighten the track though, the drive cogs were skipping under 3/4 or more throttle, and sending one heck of a clunking through the sled...

other than that, just need insurance, gas/oil, and new skins/carbides installed...yay!

its cold out right now too, 18 degrees and falling...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea, i dont have any pics on the comp of my bike tho, i ride a slow honda shadow 750.... she sounds good, and she cruises like a dream...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Local Text Forecast for
Newport Center, VT (05857)

Dec 16 Today
Snowy and windy. Snow will become heavy at times this afternoon. Blowing snow with local ground blizzards. High 18F. Winds E at 20 to 30 mph. 10 to 15 inches of snow expected.

Dec 16 Tonight
Snow along with gusty winds at times. Low 12F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. 5 to 8 inches of snow expected.

Dec 17 Tomorrow
Windy conditions and snow showers. Cold. High near 15F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 50%. About one inch of snow expected.

Dec 17 Tomorrow night
Partly cloudy skies. Cold. Wind chills approaching -15F. Low -2F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.

CANT WAIT FOR THE DAMN WEEKEND TO GET HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
just woke up, looks like we got about 8-10 with dirfts w00t now i have to go out and try to start my sled.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
i finally got my sled started! Did like 3 laps around the yard and had to get off because i didnt have my helmet on and it was snowing too hard, my glasses were too wet. I only got one picture so far but ill get more with my sled in them later today.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
not really enough here to get a GOOD ride in however I have been drift busting a lot today in the jeep . just had to call a friend a bit ago as I got out of a set of ruts and got pulled into a ditch. out, home and dry now but my snowcovered jeep is now mud covered lol. we came up about 10 inches short of what the worry mongers had forcast for today with 6-7 inches on the ground

1 - 18 of 18 Posts