Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a topic like this in another forum and no one asnwered it, maybe someone can help me here. I am goin to race this winter and I need a good pant. I seen the FXR Nitro SX pants and they look good but I was wondering if they are comfortable and warm?
Someone said Woody's came out with a nice pant too..I haven't seen it, if you have a link please post it and if you know of any good race pants please post them here please thanks.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Whatever you get make sure the butt is WATERPROOF, I just have Sno-Rider ones, and they have a plastic layer in the butt so there is no soak through real cheap ones do not have this and getting "Baboon a**" really stinks.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Not sure what qualifies as a race pant, but I wear two different styles depending on the weather. Both are  from Cabela's, the first is just a Gore-Tex pant, converts to bibs, no padding or insulation,has reinforced patches on knees  and seat and are waterproof. The other is their Motorsports bibs, they are insulated with extra padding in the seat and knees, (reinforced there too)plus they are also Gore-tex. I believe this pair is actually made by Reima, but Cabela's puts their name on it..bought them for $170..not too bad a price for Gore-tex. You may want to check Dennis Kirk too.

·
Registered
959 Posts
every thing i have is Castle X racewear  it is 100% water proof and is guarenteed for 5 years  and  alot of sno-x people wear it  the pants (CR2) were 120 and the matching jacket (cr2) was like..180 and i havce never been to hot or to cold it has vents all over it like coldwave.. it was the best jacket i ever bought

it can be found here :
http://www.instantop.com/snowpages/castle.htm

happy racing

·
Registered
483 Posts
Ryan, I'm not sure where you are located, but I forgot to add, if you are close to one of the snowmobiile shows this fall, go and check them out. They usually have all manufacturers represented, and most products are offered at a good discount. If you are in the New York area, the Big East  Snow Show is Oct. 18,19,20.-although I doubt you need them before then  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I think the show is in Syracuse NY. Ryan if you're in Ontario, you probably know about the Supertrax Show in Toronto after our Thanksgiving/US Columbus Day weekend.

Royal Distributing usually has a 15% discount.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Revrnd is right, the Big East Snow Show is in Syracuse, at the OnCenter downtown..easy to get to, few dollars to get in.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (revrnd @ July 12, 2002, 11:58pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mxz7 @ July 10, 2002, 11:31pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ryan, I can't beleive you went to another site.  

Hope this helps.

www.reima.com
www.klimsledwear.com
www.ColdWaveWear.com

Pete  
[/b][/quote]
The correct address is www.coldwavesnowwear.com/[/b][/quote]
Thanks revrnd. I slipped up  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
No problem. I had in the past sort of been meaning to check out Coldwave's website, but never got around to it. Found out the URL was wrong.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts