Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAINE IS GETTING OVER 6 INCHES OF SNOW!!!!! but of course where i live (portland) is getting rain, and maybe an inch of snow. what else is new, portland sux!! BUT only 3 hours from where I live is getting MORE THEN 6 INCHES!!! IM HEADING UP TO GO RIDING.... maybe. SNOW SNOW SNOW

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Portland sux. the whole coast sux. maine sux. we never get snow here, always northern maine. NEVER at the coast. screw this im moving.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, were getting snow as I type, but not expected to get any accumulation. I guess I will have to take another spin on the grass to stop the shaking. The wife just doesnt understand ???

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sledcrazy,

6-12 inches forecast for Bangor! (see my previous link) You are only about 2 hrs too far SW.

Check out this info...

Attachments

·
Registered
959 Posts
hey man at least you got snow! im stuck with misty rain and drizzle

·
Registered
496 Posts
Originally posted by Team_Arctic@Nov 5 2002, 05:08 PM
hey man at least you got snow! im stuck with misty rain and drizzle

Soon young Grasshopper! soon!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Pics, lets see some pics. I'm in MN where we will probably get our first 6"+ in mid December. :doh:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Im going tonight to farmington to go ride in a flat field. Not going to hit any trails no need to lose a trailin arm just to get the itch out.

But I'm soooo ready.

There calling for 12inches in the sugarloaf area :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
holy ####! ladyk thats like a foot!! i know you guys arent at work today.........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts