Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching the weather channel since I got up, just cause I do everyday. Just want to see what the temp is outside. So they start talking about SNOW!!!!! I guess Utah and Wym. could each see 6-10". And it wouldnt be uncommon to see a random place get up to 15" or SNOW!!!!!! I wish I could be there. UTAH RULES!!!!!!:)

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
It snowed for about 2 minutes this morning and then again for about 15 minutes a couple hours later. WHOOO!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Thanksgiving is usualy about the time we get the first ride around here. Looking like it may be a little sooner though this year if she stays cold like this! :thumbsup:

·
1,327 Posts
Hey Phazerhater,

Any room in the barracks for me!!

It's like 80 degrees here today and I am getting sick of air conditioning.

My neighbours think I'm nuts because I have a large oval of torn up grass in my back yard from riding my seld around in circles

·
Registered
310 Posts
DAMN YOU GUYS!!! J/K. It is 85 here again today! I dont think winter is EVER going to come.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Wait till the end of the week. Up north is inly suppose to make it into the 40's for high's from what i heard. Give it the end of the mnth beginning of Nov. We will have snow by Thanksgiving. :inlove:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone in the Utah area to tell us if it's falling??? Just curious.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I've resigned myself that I will not be riding until Dec.1 - if there is enough snow. As for all the snow out west - correct me if I'm wrong - but you need a hell of alot more than a foot or two to get good riding in the mountains, don't you? I'm getting ready to pick up the sleds out of storage and start fixing them up - got the bug after the snowmobile show. As for riding - power to you western boys if it keeps coming. For the rest of us: 2 months and counting.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hey mustardman!!!!!!!!!!!!! guess what!!!!!!!!!! go read the farmers almanac forecast for thanskgiving!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!! 4-8" of snow, they say heavy snow, white thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!! WE BETTER!!!!! they say wet snow in a few weeks too. IT BETTER BE I CANT WAIT!!!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
about 4 or 5 years ago, on Friday night, the night before opening day of our deer gun season we got dumped with 18", deer gun always opens in mid Nov, (15th - 18th)depending on how it falls on Sat. I would really like to see that again, never know with the warm lake temps, maybe all we need is a good cold snap then...all fingers are crossed!

this was in Laporte, IN

1 - 12 of 12 Posts