Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the snow storm that is coming for Wed & Thurs (30th & 31st). 6-12 inches for most of Michigan. I better gas up the sled again!! Wooo Hooo!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Phazerhater, this storm is coming up from Texas. I think it will miss you, but I checked your forecast. It's calling for Light snow on Thurday and below freezing temps for at least a week straight. WINTER RETURNS!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
man, this storm is gona be a mess. its right around 32 here in chicago, and its gona be switchin from rain-snow between now and thursday. ARGH why cant it just be a couple degreese colder. :-/

- Jason

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Make sure you have pleanty of beer ready, cause we will probably get the usual 1/2".  <----TRYING TO STAY OPTOMISTIC.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check out the attached map. This is for tomorrow and Thursday. Almost everyone is in this!!!! Alright!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Paul,

I agree with you, and unfortunately for us guys in upstate NY, Old forge and Tug hill aren't gonna get much unless the lake effect machine starts to crank up..., which I heard there will be some strong winds on friday and saturday so maybe.... **HOPES AND PRAYS AND DOES A SNOW DANCE**

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well- over the past 2 days we have just "enough" to go run ditches and the rivers. Hopefully we will be blessed with alot more of the wonderful stuff!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, here is the scoop. It looks like everyone will get some snow! I hope everyone is in here somwhere. Check out the map!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts