Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally!! The Twin Cities area is expected to get 6" of snow by 6pm tonight and by tonight 8-12" total accumulations!!  I haven't been able to ride my sled for 2 months to the day because of lack of snow.  It's snowing pretty heavily right now, usually when they predict a big storm like this it usually hits north or south of where I live, goes from 8-10" accumulation prediction the night before to dusting to 1" the day it actually happens or it just rains.  I can't wait to get home from work and go riding.  I hope this storm goes the way you guys live and have fun riding!

·
Registered
346 Posts
99Storm,
Will you be going to the point tonight for a few sodas?

·
0 Posts
Hey Ill be headed for the point for a few drinks i hope to seeya both there just look for a 99 indy 500 with a lowprofile cobra windsheild and blue belly pan!

Have fun riding

·
Registered
19 Posts
We're getting hammered right now with snow in St. Cloud, MN.  Last weekend i went riding around Mora and there was a lot of snow and the trails were great!  Looks like this weekend i'll be able to go around here. Hope to see the 12-15" like we're suppose to get.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
just talked eith my cousin from st. micheal and they had so much snow she could hardly get her car in the garage, hope it heads north

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Temps. returned to normal and right now we are getting some nice flurries!  Hope it keeps coming.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Right now we have at least 12 in.of new snow and I would guess we will get another 6 in. I have a 4x4 and ran into town to get some oil and had to drive 25 mph the whole way. We are in a total white-out condition too bad we just lost all of our base but this should be more then enough for a great ride.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just got back from riding for 3 hours.  It was AWESOME!  It was all powder in the ditches.  The only bad part was it was blowing so hard you could barely see 20 feet ahead of you.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
We're supposed to get a little more snow this weekend. Conditions are ok but could be better. Hopefully it will stay cooler for tomorrows ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts