Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Kind of cool, if highly impractical, from a die-hard sno-go perspective. If it is well done, and it appears that it might be, one has to at least appreciate the engineering that went into it. (Polaris might consider hiring the guy to help them out with their 550. ;) )

·
10,054 Posts
Now I think that would be fun,,, nice way to take the edge off in the middle of June and July,,,

·
10,054 Posts
I believe he is telling the truth,,,, not all vw's were air cooled,,, I believe the auctions says it comes with the radiator to keep it cool.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I believe he is telling the truth,,,, not all vw's were air cooled,,, I believe the auctions says it comes with the radiator to keep it cool.[/b]
yes that true not all vw's are bugs. the chryler 4 cylinder,(not the 2.2) I think 1.7 ,from the early- mid 80's was a vw engine. rabbits were lc as well.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Pretty cool toy its not that bad of a death trap though. I know a guy that had a Yamaha R6 street bike motor put into a Yamaha Banshee race 4-wheeler frame with no gear reductions or anything it will do 130+mph. When building that had to weld in 8" to the frame all professinally done with Jigs and precision welding. Its an absolute death trap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts